Foreign Language Courses
All our instructors have had experience in teaching; 95% are native speakers of the language they teach. All have had significant education in language, linguistics and/or instruction. Some have master’s degrees (in addition to a BA) and others, a PhD in language related fields.
Private & Group Lessons
Government Agencies, Schools
- Classes for popularly requested languages
- Private lessons (one on one) for many languages listed below.
- Iso-immersion* for groups in Hawaii. Weekend or week-long retreats where only the target language is spoken. This can be arranged for group.
- In-country immersion* where a group is sent to the country where the language is spoken for lessons and full immersion in the culture.
- Course content, location, dates and times are arranged in consultation with the student or client.
Course content, location, dates and times are arranged in consultation with the student or client.
All classes are June 20 – July 27, 2017
Tuesday & Thursday from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Private lessons can be arranged at any time.
All classes are held at ICC Hawaii:
1585 Kapiolani Boulevard, Suite 1000
Honolulu, HI 96814
- Travel: Speaking and reading are emphasized along with exercises designed to give you the skills you need to enjoy your trip
- Professional needs: Content can be tailored to your work needs. Skills may be speaking only, reading only or any combination of language skills such as reading and listening. If the need is content based an instructor knowledgeable about the area (law, medicine, education, etc.) can be assigned
- Test taking:
- DLPT: We have an 89% success rate in helping students meet their goals
- Advanced Placement: Courses for preparation for the Language and Culture Exams for Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
- CLEP: French, German and Spanish, levels 1 & 2
- National Tests: Some countries have proficiency standards for employment or immigration for which we can assist you in preparation
|Level||Beginner to Advanced|
|Available||Year round (Discounts may apply in non-peak times)|
|Lesson Length||1 hour|
LANGUAGE LESSONS AVAILABLE
Chinese (various dialects), Japanese, Korean
Tagalog, Ilocano, Cebuano, Tausug, & more
Arabic (most dialects),
French, Spanish, Italian,