Teen Summer English Program
- English lessons in the morning (15 hours/week)
- Experienced Instructors
- Curriculum developed based on student’s English level
*All materials and book fees are included
- Airport transfers with traditional Hawaiian lei greeting**
- Pre-screened and accountable families
- 3 meals per day: self-serve breakfast, packed lunch, & dinner (provided by host family)
**All students requesting homestay must arrive the weekend before their first day of study and depart the weekend after their last day of study
- Outdoor, cultural, educational activities such as hula, outdoor hikes, and museums
- Activity leaders guide students
- Public and private transportation to activities included, if needed
- English + International Exchange!
Students will participate in a special activity where they meet new friends from different parts of the world and interact with them in English!
- English + Hawaii Culture & History
- English + Hawaiian Arts
- English + Nature
- English + Sports
|English Level||Beginner to Advanced|
|Length||1 week minimum to 4 weeks maximum|
|Age||12 – 17|
|Start Dates||July 17, 2017
July 24, 2017
July 31, 2017
August 7, 2017
|Application Deadline||June 19, 2017|
*Activities dependent on weather and subject to change without notice.
Students must bring their own packed lunch to eat during their lunch break.