Summer Cambridge English Course (Part-time)
CAE (Certificate of Advanced English) is an advanced level qualification. It is suitable for people who wish to improve their English to a level in which they can follow any academic course at a university level, communicate effectively at managerial and professional levels, and participate in workplace meetings and academic seminars.
- Achieve an English certificate that is recognized around the world!
- The Cambridge English certificates are valid for life
- ICC Hawaii has the Best Test Preparation on the island! We are also the only school offering all four levels: PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE!
- Highly Qualified Teachers with Cambridge examiner experience
- Diverse classes. Study with students from all over Asia & Europe!
- High Pass Rate. Give yourself the best chance of success! ICC Hawaii’s Cambridge students have over a 90% pass rate!
- Study in the mornings & Enjoy Hawaii in the afternoon
- Complete immersion experience with strictly enforced English-only policy
- No student visa required
|Level||High Intermediate (High B1) to Advanced (High B2)|
|Starts||June 13, 2016|
|Status||Part-time. Student Visa Not Required|
2016 COURSE SCHEDULE & DATES
|COURSES||COURSE DATES||DAYS & TIMES|
|Summer 8 Week Intensive Course||Jun 13 to Aug 5, 2016||Monday to Thursday*
8:30 am – 12:30 pm
*Students will be given weekly practice exams, which they will have to take home and complete as homework. The exams will be reviewed in class the following week.
OTHER COURSE DETAILS
Applicants for all Cambridge courses must pass a pre-test in order to be accepted into our Cambridge program. Applicants will receive the Pre-test after applications are submitted. Additionally, all Cambridge students must pass an entrance exam upon arrival.
As this is a shorter and more intensive course than our traditional Cambridge preparation courses, eligible students are expected to enter the course with a higher level of English (High B1 in the European Common Framework). If the level requirement is not met, students will be counseled regarding further options.
Official tests will be given at ICC Hawaii (official Cambridge testing center) within 8 days of the last day of class. Dates and times are subject to change. Please check with firstname.lastname@example.org for most up to date information.
Cambridge English Certificate Recognition
For a complete list of institutions accepting Cambridge certificates, visit: http://www.cambridgeesol.org/institutions/search.php.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete and submit an Application. To gain acceptance into the Cambridge program, all applicants must pass our Cambridge program pre-test
- Send the completed Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Entrance Exam back to ICC Hawaii
- If you pass the Entrance Exam, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance
- Upon acceptance, submit payment of ICC Hawaii’s registration fee and accommodations placement fee (if applicable)
please download our Summer Cambridge English Preparation Flyer.