Cambridge English Exam Preparation Course
FCE (First Certificate of English) is an upper-intermediate level qualification. It is suitable for people who would like to be able to communicate effectively about a wide variety of topics, as well as express opinions and different points of view.
CAE (Certificate of Advanced English) is an advanced level qualification. It is suitable for people who wish to improve their English to a level in which they can follow any academic course at a university level, communicate effectively at managerial and professional levels, and participate in workplace meetings and academic seminars.
CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) is an extremely advanced level qualification and the highest qualification offered by the University of Cambridge. It is suitable for people who wish to have near-native English skills for higher education and professional purposes. Candidates learn to use English to advise or talk about complex or sensitive issues and understand the finer points of documents, correspondences, and reports.
- Achieve an English certificate that is recognized around the world!
- The Cambridge English certificates are valid for life!
- ICC Hawaii has the Best Test Preparation on the island! We are also the only school offering computer-based exams!
- Highly Qualified Teachers with Cambridge examiner experience
- Diverse classes. Study with students from all over Asia & Europe!
- High Pass Rate. Give yourself the best chance of success! ICC Hawaii’s Cambridge students have over a 90% pass rate!
- Complete immersion experience with strictly enforced English-only policy
- Study in the mornings & Enjoy Hawaii in the afternoon