ICC HAWAII HOMESTAY
Living with a host family allows students to practice English on a daily basis and learn about American and Hawaiian culture. Adult students live in a private single room with half board (breakfast and dinner provided). Juniors (age 13-17) live in a private single room with full board (3 meals a day).
All host families have been carefully screened to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for students, and ICC Hawaii staff is available 24/7 to assist students. The homes are all located close to bus stops for easy transport to school. Airport pick-up for homestay is mandatory to ensure a convenient introduction and check-in.
- Full immersion experience in a complete English environment
- Learn about American & Hawaiian culture firsthand
- Experience a Hawaiian family lifestyle
- Meals provided
- Screened families for a safe & comfortable living experience
MANDATORY GENERAL FEES (2018 PRICING)
- ACCOMMODATIONS PLACEMENT FEE: $195/student (mandatory for all placements)
- AIRPORT ROUNDTRIP : $140
- ACCOMMODATIONS PLACEMENT FEE (under 12 years old): $300/student (mandatory for all placements)
- DAILY TRANSPORTATION FEE (under 12 years old): $200/student (mandatory for all placements)
|OPTION||1-3 WEEKS||1-4 WEEKS||4-11 WEEKS||12+ WEEKS|
|18+ years (Self-prepared breakfast & dinner)||$380 / week||N/A||$325 / week||$300 / week|
|Under 18 years old (3 meals)||$480 / week||N/A||$455 / week||$420 / week|
|18+ years old (No Meals)||N/A||$310 / week||N/A||N/A|
OTHER FEES & DETAILS
- Minimum Stay: 1 week
- Pick-up and drop-off point can be determined upon request
- 18+ years (No Meals) option is for NO MORE than 4 weeks
OTHER ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
If you are interested in other accommodation options, ICC Hawaii is happy to assist you with finding another housing option that fits your needs. Please contact Jerry Lee at email@example.com for other recommended housing options.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Accommodation rates are subject to change without notice
- Rates may vary by season and availability
- Accommodations are not owned or operated by ICC Hawaii
- Registration and Accommodation Placement fees are non-refundable (see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Please contact our accommodations coordinators for any further questions. For questions regarding residence in Island Colony, please contact Jerry Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding home stay residence, please contact Stacey Kastar at email@example.com.